Monday, September 11, 2006

From the horse's mouth to the bird's eye


Hey friends,

I tried writing a whole bunch of stories down, but I contracted writer's block. Hopefully that will pass. For now, I am at my friend Tafadzwa's in Oxford before I fly to Zambia. While I have his computer I thought I would take the opportunity to upload a few pictures. Hope you enjoy them; I will try to explain some of them but let me know if you want to hear more about any of the pictures. I hope you all are happy and healthy.

This is a tree planted by Reverend Robert Walker, whom I told you about in my last blog.






This is the road I was driving on to get to St. Winnow Barton Farm Museum.












These are pictures from my hike along the coast in Cornwall, when I got to sleep next to the waves.


















Okay, I'm still figuring out how to work this blog, and I can't get it post any more photos for now. But there are more to come (even one's with people in them!). For now, I have a plane to catch...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know hedgerows are supposed to be narrow, but for someone (me) who gets nervous pulling into my single-car garage...driving on that road would really not be fun! Way to zip & zoom, K. The Cornish coast looks pretty sweet, though.
England's behind and Africa calls! Keep writing and stay safe!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keefe, I enjoyed reading your entries so far, but my hunger is not sated. Seeing as how you are living on farms throughout the world, why don't you "grow" some more "tasty" writing "samples" for me to "consume" (with my eyes). In other words, I'd love to hear more about how your fascinating project is going.

=MC

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home